Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Looking for a Bass Boat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for a Bass Boat

I have a buddy looking for a good used Bass Boat. Anyone close to Missouri? Not affraid to drive for the right boat.

He likes Ranger, Nitro, Stratos, Champion 17'-19' 1998-2003 Thanks Lee
    Last edited by LeeinMo; 05-25-2007 at 07:51 AM.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not know how old of a boat he is looking for but I have an 85 Champion. Its a 18' 4" with a 175 Mercury Black Max with about 15 hours on rebuilt powerhead. If he would be interested shoot me a P.M. I am located on the west side of Truman Lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15
    I do not know how old of a boat he is looking for but I have an 85 Champion. Its a 18' 4" with a 175 Mercury Black Max with about 15 hours on rebuilt powerhead. If he would be interested shoot me a P.M. I am located on the west side of Truman Lake.
    Sorry I forgot to add what year. I added it now. Thanks for the offer though. Lee

Post Thanks / Like

Tell your buddy to check out Boatcrazy.com. It's a regional boat selling website and has plenty of Bass boats in Missouri.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Mid West Bass Tournament web site has about 35 on there classifieds. Most are with in that range of years. Most have pictures. Google search mwbt should get you there. Also they have fishing reports posted for most missouri lakes.