Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Deleted Post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Deleted Post

I don't understand why my post was deleted, shoot the thread is deleted.
    I am confused...

spider rig man

Post Thanks / Like

which post was that. there is one I am looking for and can't find. A joke about congress. Was that it??
    Brian

Will fish for food!

Post Thanks / Like

I had one deleted too. PM's moderator, but no response. ?????
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have been getting many posts deleted lately....:D

Those posts could turn into money for you ED. Lets say when Mr. Kings deletes one it goes to another area called " The Holding Tank" and for 10 bucks per year one has access to this area. This way we can leave those who wish not to discuss politics and religion alone. The worst could happen is you make a few dollars on it to help pay the cost of running this website. Just an option to think about.

Post Thanks / Like

How about if folks get bent out of shape over somethin, they just don't respond to it?? Self control is a great thing. That is what this country needs to be pushing, control your anger, not someone elses. Tain't my fault ole Fred don't want to here me say cow instead of bovine. Just ain't right not bein able to speak your thoughts just cus somebody might get their feelins hurt a bit. Heck, I get mine hurt ever day but I respect their right to speak (freedom of speach and all that)
    Brian

Will fish for food!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Deleted Post

No, mine was not about a joke, It was my own experience and opion of gorilla warfare as a Viet Nam combat veteran and my opion of the war our nation is in Irqa.

spider rig man

Post Thanks / Like

you may have not been the one who took the negative turn - but when others start their ways of spinning the thread in that direction its a goner
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    you may have not been the one who took the negative turn - but when others start their ways of spinning the thread in that direction its a goner
    I think your doing just fine at stopping arguments before they get started good. Ain't your fault that all us folks are so opinionated!
    Brian

Will fish for food!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Moderator

Crap- King, I understand you have a job to do here, but punishing everyone
    who is decussing a subject in that thread is not fair by no means.
    It kind of reminds me of when I was a little boy at home, and my stepdad[very mean and cruel] would come home from work mad at his boss [for whatever reason] he would take his anger out on me and beat, and flap me around until I was bleeding.
    I know this post will not be taken kindly by you and be deleted, but what ever, I will never post again on Off Topic again. I know you could care less.
    I can tell by the way you answered my post. You are a bully and love to show your authority rather than deal with the person that has broke the rules.
    Why punish everybody and the hold thread because of one member twisted the post around, why not delete that persons post and deal with them and let us keep discussing the subject, we've done nothing wrong.
    I know the second you see this post you'll use that big stick you love to use
    and club me over the head and delete it, hey go right ahead and that will show all the others the wrong way to be a moderator.

spider rig man

Post Thanks / Like

Keep up the good work! I have read a few threads that if I had been in charge I would have pulled them myself. Respect should be the key word. If you would not say it to your mother then don't print it here. All in all I think the moderators do a good job. My youngest son Moderates on a UK Basketball forum so I know what they go through.
    THE BANDIT
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast