Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ready to go

Post Thanks / Like

Default ready to go

I am planning on going fishing Thursday night and Sat. morning. Just wanted to know if anyone has been doing any good at night. If so, what depths and cover are they in now?? Rango, I beleive you said you were going crappie fishing today, did you do any good?
    Any tips will help. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skm
    I am planning on going fishing Thursday night and Sat. morning. Just wanted to know if anyone has been doing any good at night. If so, what depths and cover are they in now?? Rango, I beleive you said you were going crappie fishing today, did you do any good?
    Any tips will help. Thanks
    hey skm.
    yeah me and kunes went this am for a couple hours, catching three crappie, a white perch and a catfish. after lunch i fished alone and the final tally for the day was 14 crappie and 5 white perch. we drifted and verticle trolled. we couldnt connect with any fish. the place we fished today was hot as a three dollar pistol last year this time. i havent heard of any night fishermen catching anything right now. dont know if any night stalkers is fishing or not.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Grrenwood

Hi SKM---you said you were going crappie fishing this week and I heard you like to fish Greenwood. I talked to a guy this morning at Walmart--he said he caught 25 crappie yesterday 20 ft brush 8-10 ft over brush --jigging jigs.Hope this helps you some.I have been changing lines on my BMS and getting caught up on my jig colors and making up some new jig heads and painting them.It wont be long--good luck buddy--leave some for seed--lol
    undefinedundefinedundefined SCCRAPPIE

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the tip sccrappie. I'll be sure to post how I do.