Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sold My Boat & Son Update

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sold My Boat & Son Update

Thanks the good Lord he brought me someone to buy my boat and they paid me cash. Also it has been a good week so far to sell my jigs and even paid a bill with them today.

Anyway just thought I would tell you all the good news as God has Blessed me this week!

I also want to give you an update on my son... He had more surgery on the 30th on his buttocks and right knee. His right knee have been kept open on purpose until now and the did another skin graph for that too. His left foot still is not working and it's not looking good for him to return to his unit and his toes are starting to curl under from lack of use, but the clot has disappeared for good so that is good. If no infections from the recent work they will reverse his colostomy mid month which he is very happy about. After school is out they will go home to KY for a month to convalesce and then go back to San Antonio to see what is next.

Since the procedure on his buttocks has busted some, but is still holding with a few stitches and we hope they keep holding. There was more tension that they thought.

I guess going back to his unit is out of the picture and he will have some disability, how much I don't know.

Thank you all for your support and prayers.
    thanks for listening,

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

God bless you and your son and all affected by this. Will pray for a full recovery.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on selling the boat Skip. Tell your son that its O.K. even if he doesn't get to go back with his unit. He has more than given enough for our country and he should be proud. He is a true patriot and hero.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you Skip, our prayers are with you and yours.
    on the road again...just can't wait to get back to...TOLEDO BEND

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Skip,

So glad to hear some blessings coming your way. I'm drooling over that new boat ya got!

I do believe that the Lord has a plan for each of us. His plan for your son today may not be real clear to him, but it's there. It is truly amazing the healing that has taken place already. Tell him we appreciate him!
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Skip. Sounds like your son is going to be alright. I know from your posts that he is dedicated and wants to get back to his unit, but tell him to sit back and take it easy. He has already done more for this country and the American people than most of us could even think of in our entire lifetime.

Thanks again to your son and all the other men and women who are willing to put their life on the line to keep this a great country.
    To make life enjoyable, you must have crappie days.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update, I'm praying ( and believing ) in a full recovery, God can do it. God bless you and yours.
    A positive additude may not fix all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.

Post Thanks / Like

Skip, we know this has been a long and trying ordeal for your son , his family, and you and your wife. Our hearts go out to all of you. God Bless.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update, we will continue to pray for you and your family.

Post Thanks / Like

skip...It's great to hear that such good things are coming your way...Congratulations on your new boat...But even more praise God for the healing that he has blessed your son with...Your family remains in my prayers....God Bless you and your entire family....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast