Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beware at Boat Ramps..SEX STING...you won't believe it

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Beware at Boat Ramps..SEX STING...you won't believe it

I put this on the Ga. forum but had to warn all of you..
    http://www.11alive.com/news/article_...?storyid=96609

71- and 85-Year-Old Held in Sex Sting

Hall Co. police arrested five men as part of a sting at the county's parks
    Reported By: Kevin Rowson
    Web Editor: Michael King
    Last Modified: 5/8/2007 8:13:18 AM
    Police in Hall County have arrested five men following an undercover sting operation. Some of the men are accused of offering oral sex to a police officer. Others allegedly exposed themselves.All off this happened at three public parks.Lately at some of Lake Lanier's boat launches, some individuals have been participating in their own illegal recreation.
    Police said that some people are using the parking lots to hang out near the public bathrooms. The Hall County Sheriff's office said they have received numerous complaints from citizens who are getting propositioned for sex.
    Those who are not taking the bait prompted an undercover investigation.
    "Our undercover officers went to the different parks that we received information on," said Major Jeff Strickland of the Hall County Sheriff's Department. "And they just loitered around the restroom, when they were approached by these individuals."
    Last week at Bayliss Creek and two other parks, five men were arrested, either exposing themselves to an undercover officer or soliciting them for oral sex.
    Seventy-one-year-old Melvin Burt was arrested for public indecency at Bayliss Creek, and 85-year-old Otto "Whitey" Butler was charged with solicitation outside a bathroom at Little River Park in Gainesville. Butler served as Hall County Extension Service Director, and was a recent inducted into Hall County's Agribusiness Hall of Fame.
    Strickland said the real victims are the people who come to the park for more appropriate pleasure.
    "If someone takes their children out there and they have a child that needs to go to the restroom, we don't need that kind of activity occurring in the restroom with the children in there," said Strickland.
    Strickland said the summer is a busy time for that sort of activity, and wants to put out some sort of warning to anyone thinking of solicitation, that they are going to be conducting undercover operations throughout the summer.
    Last edited by FalconSmitty; 05-08-2007 at 11:29 PM.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Considering one was 71 and the other 85 I think calling it a sex sting is being a little optimistic.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe them fellows just couldn't catch any fish?
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Reaper
    sounds to me like they was using the wrong kind of worm for bait.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

One time, while fishing with my dad, we stopped at a state park in Missouri for a bathroom break. A man propositioned my dad for the same thing.....................

.........you know that old saying about "old man strength" and never pick a fight with your old man? Well, lets just say, I won't EVER p*ss my dad off!
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 05-09-2007 at 02:19 PM.
    "Dats.........uhh......NO-ICE.........FUSH!"

-Al Linder

Post Thanks / Like

Default out here two

Yeah some folks just got convicted out here for their acts at wheeler resevoir. One was teacher too. They said they had to register as sex offenders because they were on federal property.

Well to each his own but please leave it at home.
    Love, what more can I say

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Reaper
    I bet they were fishing for trouser trout.LOL LOL..

Post Thanks / Like

Call me a homophobe all ya want, I have 0 tolerance for that crap. I am sure there are some who are mentally wrong and not fully responsible for their ways. For the majority who don't fall under that excuse I think the whippin they get should be so severe they are mentally wrong after it. Dribblin their Cheerios, hockey-helmet wrong.

Do I think this is something new, wasn't going on when I was a kid? No. But I
    guarantee ya back then neither was it so commonplace and pseudo-acceptable. Some went to the asylum for a long or forever stretch and the idiot who made the mistake of comin out enuf to get caught was dealt with
    in a manner that kept the rest way underground and outta the picture.

Sorry didnt mean to rant. I am redneck enuf there is only 1 peepee in my world I am concerned about and if theres any more men than me present when it gets its treats there's gonna be some environmental damage done.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mighty
    Yeah some folks just got convicted out here for their acts at wheeler resevoir. One was teacher too. They said they had to register as sex offenders because they were on federal property.

Well to each his own but please leave it at home.
    one was a preacher at a local church too. it was a pretty sad affair. the guy wound up being guilty, but not before he made up a huge lie about it. seems like these days you truly never really know a person.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 71 and 85. Unreal!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast