Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Canepole........Rumor has it

Post Thanks / Like

Default Canepole........Rumor has it

when a certain someone comes down to fish with you he's figuring on bringing another to drive one of your rides back to his home state clear title and all. Did the thought ever cross your mind that you could be beat and lose a ride soon afterwards? :D :D

Looks like that eliminates his transportation back home problem you mentioned earlier in another post. :D :D

Say how far is the big fish off away? We just polished off the crappie I caught yesterday and I'm stuffed. Fried potatoes with green peppers mixed in and 3 glasses of cold milk. She baked the crappie this time with some kind of fish seasoning and it was very very good. The dog got the last piece of fish since we couldn't eat anymore.

Hows that dog bit leg healing up?

Larry

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ha

The only way Moose can keep his truck is for him to stay home. lol.. Moose, you need to clean out your mailbox. It is full. See what I am dealing with here Larry! Trying to set a show up day. He is hiding behind his mailbox. You dead meat Moose! Consider yourself fillet!
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

My mail box is not full now... Didn't realize that sent messages were saved and they count towards the 50 total message in the file. I cleaned out 36 of my sent message and a few more of the received messages so the mail box is ready for action now....

As for my truck.. well you won't want that old thing... but I sure can use a new Toyota Truck... I hear White would look good with the ole Moose.

BTW. You not only will have to catch more fish than me at KY lake but at my home lake. So better get your Computer fired up and study the lake I fish. I already know all your GPS spots in Big Sandy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    The only way Moose can keep his truck is for him to stay home. lol.. Moose, you need to clean out your mailbox. It is full. See what I am dealing with here Larry! Trying to set a show up day. He is hiding behind his mailbox. You dead meat Moose! Consider yourself fillet!
    Last edited by Moose1am; 02-07-2005 at 08:48 PM.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

I think someone needs to make up a pot so we can make side bets. HMMMM

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Side Bet

I've got 5 on Cane Pole. Sorry moose, experience wins over long windedness. lol JK
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

These two need to have a smack talking tournament, they both seem awful good at it. Personaly i hope the tournament never takes place i get a kick at out of them aggrevating each other but i guess if they did fish the winner would have alot to talk about.Keep it up guy's i get a chuckle every time i read your post's.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

yeah I will put a few on cane pole too.LOL
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default How about a poll?

Lets get a poll going and see who comes out
    the favorite on this first fishoff between the two mentioned.

I'll have to take the home state boy over the old man from tenn. anyday. :D Will energentic youth
    win out over the old man in a close finish?: I don't believe the old man can stay up all day without having a nap. :D If Moose fails to unseat the old timer from his lofty perch, we'll see to it his next address is somewhere other than Indiana. :D :

Ya'll don't mind me trying to help do ya?

Larry

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pole Position

Is this to be decided by number of fish or weight of fish??????

I think CanePole has "Pole" position for this race...
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day