Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The life and times of treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

Default The life and times of treepotato

Just a line to see what youv'e been up to. Catchin' any fish or finding any sheds?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Patrick, Hows it goin? I have been out shed hunting a couple of times but have'nt found any. How about you? I have found some incredible intersections in the snow that have nice trees within 20 yards that has me all excited! A lot of people don't seem to scout much this time of year and they are really missing out on a great opportunity, I think probably 90% of my success comes from scouting this time of year. Have you been munching on that buck you got this year? I just made up a batch of teriyaki jerky and if I can get to it before my daughter does I might be able to enjoy a piece of it. LOL I've only been icefishing 3 times this year due to the reservoirs being so messed up . I've only had limited success on the ponds that I have been to . However I did manage to yank up a 3 pound channel cat last saturday off the bottom in 30 ft of water. That is the first cat I have ever caught through the ice. I thought for a moment I had a world record crappie!! LOL. How has your winter been going? Doing any fishing? Your probably like me and itching to get out on that open water again with the warm breeze blowing through your hair as you sit back and troll some tubes watching the sun set on a red, orange and purple sky , Please somebody pinch me and wake me up!!! On second thought don't do that, just let me sit here in my own little world and dream . C'mon Spring!!!............treepotato