Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Coldwater area

Post Thanks / Like

Default Coldwater area

Anyone doing any good in the Branch County area? I always go near the end of May--usually fish Randall (near Coldwater) and Marble (near Qunicy). Have thought about trying Union and Onema--Be glad to share info on crappie fishing in southern Indiana, but I can't imagine anyone leaving Michigan to fish here.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just Started At Randall Chain

We Have A Camper At Angel Cove Camp Grounds On Randall Chain And Fish Every Weekend, Will Post When They Ar Biteing Good.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the response probass.
    We're going to be leaving next Thursday (5-24) and are staying for 10 days. If you see an old 14' sea nymph boat with an older 25 hp evinrude with an even older fisherman give a wave or pull up--might even have some coffee to share if it's a pretty cool morning.

I fish the big point a Morrison and the east shore along the same point quite a bit, and I fish the hump next to the ramp at Randall fairly often.

Thanks for your help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default We Will Be Their

We Will Be At The Campgrounds That Week End And Will Look For You, We Have A Green And White Pontoon With A Half Cabin Of Green Canvas On It , We Laso Fish The Point In Morrison Lk. And The Channel Between Criag And Morrison Lk. Looking Forward To Meeting You And Sharing Fishing Info. And A Friendship With You.also I Will Tell You About Another Lake Nearby That Has Big Gill;s And Crappies That You Can Fish. See You Then, Ron,probass204

Post Thanks / Like

Default We Will Be Their

We Will Be At The Campgrounds That Week End And Will Look For You, We Have A Green And White Pontoon With A Half Cabin Of Green Canvas On It , We Laso Fish The Point In Morrison Lk. And The Channel Between Criag And Morrison Lk. Looking Forward To Meeting You And Sharing Fishing Info. And A Friendship With You.also I Will Tell You About Another Lake Nearby That Has Big Gill;s And Crappies That You Can Fish. See You Then, Ron,probass204