Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rango

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rango

I think Band Man and I are headed to wateree Saturday.My boat is in shop getting some secret weapons for the 13th. We going to break Band Mans boat in. We will try and get a little scouting report.I heard you might supply bait now that you have a new live well?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coach
    I think Band Man and I are headed to wateree Saturday.My boat is in shop getting some secret weapons for the 13th. We going to break Band Mans boat in. We will try and get a little scouting report.I heard you might supply bait now that you have a new live well?
    i dont know yet how its gonna keep bait alive. hopefully at least long enought to get the good out of em. Im gonna try to finish it up today. i need to get some activated charcoal today and some plastic tubing for the oxygen iinfusion..I have acquired a 55 gal plastic drum which im gonna convert into another tank soons i can get the chance. the one i just finished is about a 25 gal tank. i think ill make the next one a little bigger, about a 30 gal or so.
    I hope you find em tomroow. Im supposed to be going down with kunes sunday so ill be gettin intouch with you tomorrow night to find out where that big one is hanging out. Maybe ill start cruising wateree on the weekends selling big baits now. from what ive seen youd probably make a killing doing that...
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

I got a feeling Band Mans wife aint gonna like you after this weekend. . after you show him what he needs to set his boat up, hes gonna go home and tell his wife,, "Honey we need to run to bass pro.. coach give me a list of things i need to get this boat ready to go"... your names gonna be mud LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rango

I think Band Man can holds his own with wife.Just don't tell all the truth like the rest of the gang!

Post Thanks / Like

I think Band Man can holds his own with wife.Just don't tell all the truth like the rest of the gang!
    a fisherman never lies about his catch,, or to his wife...