Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's up

Post Thanks / Like

Talking what's up

any report's on how the c/master's went today,,,inquiring minds wish to know how the boy's did--fuzz
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Bugman, how about a report?
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Ed and i didnt fish it we were catching alot of fish just not the ones that it takes to finish high in a cm event,they were scattered everywhere and it was tough to get any type of a pattern together so we decided to pass on this one...i did learn that i'm gonna be doing alot more trolling this year so i'll be better prepared if i am faced with those conditions again.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

We managed to have a good day, we where just lacking a thumper to bring to the scale. We ended up 4th with 7.82, winners had 8.63 which was good to see the 2 guys that won becuase they are also members of our club.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    We managed to have a good day, we where just lacking a thumper to bring to the scale. We ended up 4th with 7.82, winners had 8.63 which was good to see the 2 guys that won becuase they are also members of our club.
    Congrats. on your finish. What was the big fish of the day?
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman
    Ed and i didnt fish it we were catching alot of fish just not the ones that it takes to finish high in a cm event,they were scattered everywhere and it was tough to get any type of a pattern together so we decided to pass on this one...i did learn that i'm gonna be doing alot more trolling this year so i'll be better prepared if i am faced with those conditions again.
    I am getting more and more into the trolling/ spider rigging thing as well. Let's get together.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

A 2.39 was the big fish of the day, there was 3 total that where over 2lbs for the day. Also Wednesday there was a 3lb caught on the lake somewhere.
    Last edited by TAE73; 04-23-2007 at 08:36 AM.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

good job ted,looks like you-all beat out some heavy hitters in this 1

Post Thanks / Like

I was there. Was hoping Bugs would be there to introduce us. Good job on the finish. Saw a couple friends that fish the CUSA tourneys and said hello to them.
    Saw Mr. Baker at Frank and Louie's and said hello.
    I also caught Osagemo at the ramp down at the state park.

I fished a little between the end of the kids rodeo and the weigh in. Had a little over 9 lbs. for seven fish in a couple hours. (1) 3lb bass a 4 lbs drum and a few more crappie. I will definitely hit that Osage arm and work my MOJO looking for the big boys. Sounds like trolling was the key except for the guys vertical jigging shallow brush on a wind blown point.

Kids had a great time at the CrappieMaster Rodeo. I recommend it to anyone that has little ones. Didn't win the free entry into next years tourney, but I was there to entertain the boys.

Congrats on the fourth TAE. Hope we get to meet sometime and share some stories.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

glad to hear you made it up kit,i just talked to my friend that fishes cusa and they didnt do so good sat,like bugs said they had some good fish thursday and fri but just couldn't find any larger 1's sat,,o well there is always next time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast