HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Deal? - Echomap Plus 73sv

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Deal? - Echomap Plus 73sv

I’ve been wanting to upgrade to a side imaging unit and pulled the trigger on this deal. It’s the older transducer (not GT). Anything I should be concerned about?
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

I don’t know what your budget is, but BP has the Garmin Echomaps 93sv on sale for $599, or did as of yesterday. I know it’s a little more money, but IMO there’s a big difference in the 7 and 9, especially when looking at SI. That is a pretty good deal, though.

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that sale is over and was for old stock, the new models of the same unit sells for $999.
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PawPaw "gene" View Post
    I think that sale is over and was for old stock, the new models of the same unit sells for $999.
    "gene"
    They did have a sale a few months ago, but they must have had the last few they had company wide marked down the last couple days because a buddy of mine ordered one from the bass pro website Wednesday for $599.

I checked the link he sent me on it again just a minute ago and it now says that unit is not available online, so they must be sold out now. I’d post a picture of the price I screenshot but ever since I got a new phone the picture adding icon is no longer available on the app.

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Your buddy was lucky, Since one of my 'birds crapped out on me I bought a 73sv because the 93's were all gone. I've only had it out one time but it seems to be as good as the 798 'bird was. Time will tell.
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!
    Likes DHC LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a real good deal on that unit.I got the 7 inch striker,which is a series down from the echomaps and paid about the same as that.

Post Thanks / Like

seems like a good deal being the plus model you can hook the live scope up to if you ever want to.

Post Thanks / Like

i just place a order for the same unit

Post Thanks / Like

Cosmo - mine was delivered today and the unit looks awesome! (In the box) Can’t wait to hit the water soon.
    Awesome buy if anyone else is on the fence about it.

Post Thanks / Like

cleckler, that is good , my buddy has the 93 sv plus model ,with live scope . it is a great set up . i was stashing some money away to put the same set up in my boat , but at that price i decided to follow you and go with the 73.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast