Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: wylie sat night

Post Thanks / Like

Default wylie sat night

took the wife, daughter, gdaughter and a friend of the daughters (a first timer fisher) out last night. the boat traffic was bad up in big allison and the main lake. I figgered it was gonna be a rough night, but suprisingly after it got dark the water was very calm with almost no traffic in there where we was at. after dark we had a plesant visit from kunes. me and him chewed the fat for awhile before he went off to get a good nights sleep, prepariing for tonight. I dint call it a beauty sleep as i dont think it would help old kunes much. . the first timer lady caught her first fish ever and a good many more before the night was over. I like to see first timers catch fish like she did last night, but in a way i think it hurts em to as they will think every night is like it was last night, but its a good way to get someone hooked on crappie for sure. we wound up with 85 keepers, around 15 of which was slabs, the rest average to small, 15 catfish, one of em a small flathead about 5 lbs, a couple channels around 6 or 7 lbs and the rest bullheads. thats the first flathead i have ever taken out of wylie. we fished 33 ft of water, catching em all depths from about ten ft down, tightlining minnows. we pulled lines at 230 am and come in. a few photos was made. ill post some when i get the prints back
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

No matter how long I slept I could never compete with a sleek, dashing steed such as yourself...
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

slab_seeker Guest

Ya'll gonna fish or dance?

slab_seeker Guest

Smile

P.S. I had to just say something.

Post Thanks / Like

sticks and stones may break my bones,, but words,,,they just make me grin
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...