Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat Names....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat Names....

we got the toolboat and the beast.. anyone else got a name for their boat, or wants to name it, and share the name with us? if you do, share with us how you come up with the name if you want to...
    pete named my boat. I dont know how he come up with such a name for my clementine, but it stuck
    Last edited by rango; 02-02-2005 at 09:49 PM.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Default toolboat

tools my handle, boat is my boat thus toolboat. I really wanted to name it beast junior but I didn't want to do a disservice to the real beast.

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow name game....

..don't really have a set name for boat now.....name changes depending on situation...you don't want to know what I called her last 2 days...skunkhole :o sounds about right.....will name new boat when I get her..have to wait and see...hope she'll name herself...something like....fully loaded, fish ahoy, fish reaper.....you get the idea..lol. :D ..well I can dream anyways......
    Tighten er down till ya strip it--then back off 1/4 turn..
    HEY,,Y'all watch THIS..........

Post Thanks / Like

The "LL and Kool J"
    The wife is Lorie Lynn my name is Jay
    so named her after the Rapper turn Movie star LL Kool J
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    The "LL and Kool J"
    The wife is Lorie Lynn my name is Jay
    so named her after the Rapper turn Movie star LL Kool J
    crap king,that was a wise decision to include your wife in on the naming of "The ll & kool j". With her name coming first, it should make her agreeable to you wanting to add anything you wanna add to it. that way you dont have to keep anything sorta hid and outta site for awhile till she finally sees it and asks you how long you had this and you can honestly say, "That? Ive had that thing for a long time. Dont you remember honey, you was with me when i bought it" . and her, not wanting you to think shes gettin forgetful will reply,, "Oh yeah, thats right. I remember now" ...a mans gotta do what hes gotta do..........

Post Thanks / Like

funny story.....

my friend at the coast named his boat the Ahhhh Sh**. the reason for it is because everytime you loose a large salty, them are the first 2 words that come out of your mouth. :D
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

I used to own a cottage on another lake. One day I was out on the dock fishing and I saw a boat coming down the lake. It was an old pontoon painted black and yellow. Someone had welded a framework on it and created a upper deck which was accessed by a ladder. Not a nice chrome boat or pool ladder, just a section of a regular old aluminum extension ladder. They didn't bother to cut it to length so it extended about 6' above the upper deck. The first time I saw it there were about 15 people on it and had a keg set up in the middle of the lower deck. There were flags (a skull and crossbones among them of course) banners and people hanging all over it. It had 2 or 3 rubber rafts dragging behind. On the upper deck were 2 gorgeous girls in bikinis each holding the end to a black rubber device with a web in the center--a giant slingshot. There was a guy there also. The 2 girls held the ends of the slingshot while he placed water balloons in the web, stretched it back, and let go, firing the water balloons at jet skiers. Actually saw him hit one in the head at about 100'. Those guys became my heroes. I saw that boat many times afterward and it was always a party goin on. Since I moved to Wylie I've adopted for my boat the name painted on the side of theirs--The Bad Ship Lollipop.
    I bought her in '88 and she did double duty as a family boat and a fishin boat. She's spent a nite at the bottom of the lake and had 2 children concieved on her. She's been the vehicle to allow me to catch brown trout, rainbow trout, lake trout, landlocked salmon, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, catfish, chinook salmon, coho salmon, crappies and some I probably forgot about. She's not much to look at but the payments are about right.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    I used to own a cottage on another lake. One day I was out on the dock fishing and I saw a boat coming down the lake. It was an old pontoon painted black and yellow. Someone had welded a framework on it and created a upper deck which was accessed by a ladder. Not a nice chrome boat or pool ladder, just a section of a regular old aluminum extension ladder. They didn't bother to cut it to length so it extended about 6' above the upper deck. The first time I saw it there were about 15 people on it and had a keg set up in the middle of the lower deck. There were flags (a skull and crossbones among them of course) banners and people hanging all over it. It had 2 or 3 rubber rafts dragging behind. On the upper deck were 2 gorgeous girls in bikinis each holding the end to a black rubber device with a web in the center--a giant slingshot. There was a guy there also. The 2 girls held the ends of the slingshot while he placed water balloons in the web, stretched it back, and let go, firing the water balloons at jet skiers. Actually saw him hit one in the head at about 100'. Those guys became my heroes. I saw that boat many times afterward and it was always a party goin on. Since I moved to Wylie I've adopted for my boat the name painted on the side of theirs--The Bad Ship Lollipop.
    I bought her in '88 and she did double duty as a family boat and a fishin boat. She's spent a nite at the bottom of the lake and had 2 children concieved on her. She's been the vehicle to allow me to catch brown trout, rainbow trout, lake trout, landlocked salmon, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, catfish, chinook salmon, coho salmon, crappies and some I probably forgot about. She's not much to look at but the payments are about right.
    Hey Kunes
    Id love to see that slingshot in action... dont know why but the more you talked about that toon, the more i visualized screwdrivers platform..... waterbaloons,, i need to get a supply of them for the beast.... out of all them fish youve caught aboard the bad ship lolipop, which species did you enjoy chasing the most?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    Hey Kunes
    Id love to see that slingshot in action... dont know why but the more you talked about that toon, the more i visualized screwdrivers platform..... waterbaloons,, i need to get a supply of them for the beast.... out of all them fish youve caught aboard the bad ship lolipop, which species did you enjoy chasing the most?
    Looky here! Check out the name!! http://www.overtons.com/modperl/over...item_num=10757
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    now thats a secret weapon. I got a feeling if i had that in the boat, id be in a lawsuit before the sun set the first day i used it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast