HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Praying Everyone is Safe

Post Thanks / Like

Default Praying Everyone is Safe

We are praying everyone made it through this round of storms OK. Sirens went off last night here, but we didnt sustain much damage. A couple tree limbs, and lots of water. We got 7 inches of rain. Stay safe everyone..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Proud to have served with and supported the Units I was in: 1st IDF, 9th INF, 558th USAAG (Greece), 7th Transportation Brigade, 6th MEDSOM (Korea), III Corp, 8th IDF, 3rd Armor Div.
    1980 Ebbtide Dyna-Trak 160 Evinrude 65 Triumph
    Likes Blind_Squirrel, DesertBerry LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

One of my department friend's house is a complete loss in Ozark Waterford subdivision.
    Minor injuries fortunately. In the drone video, his is the house, or former house, with the red car in the driveway.
    Can't say enough about James River assembly. He's not a member, but they were out there with 40+ people the next morning.
    He'd point at what was to keep and what was to go. They put all the trash in the bins, loaded up the good stuff and hauled it to storage and unloaded for him.
    What a blessing to have volunteers.
    Standing in the Gap
    Likes dfar, hambandit LIKED above post
    Thanks Jamesdean thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear of his loss and injuries. Glad it was only minor injuries. Volunteers are truly awesome people.
    Proud to have served with and supported the Units I was in: 1st IDF, 9th INF, 558th USAAG (Greece), 7th Transportation Brigade, 6th MEDSOM (Korea), III Corp, 8th IDF, 3rd Armor Div.
    1980 Ebbtide Dyna-Trak 160 Evinrude 65 Triumph