Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Update on outlaw rod

Post Thanks / Like

Default Update on outlaw rod

Just got an email from Tim at outlaw and he is taking care of my rod problem.
    Just want to thank Ted (TAE73) for putting me in touch with him. Hope all will be resolved within a week.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cmcduck
    Just got an email from Tim at outlaw and he is taking care of my rod problem.
    Just want to thank Ted (TAE73) for putting me in touch with him. Hope all will be resolved within a week.

I have never used an Outlaw rods but have heard nothing but good about them. As for as Ted goes, He is very nice and loves crappie fishing, he helped me when I first began crappie fishing. He is good people in my book and know's how to catch crappie.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Craig glad to hear Tim is working to fix your problem.

Thanks for the kind words Duane, I try my best to help when I can.

If anyone has never meet Tim, he is one heck of a guy that loves to talk crappie and loves to fish. He and I decided to sign up and fish a tournament a few years ago at Truman. Boy did we a have crappy a day, got hung on a stump. I had my trolling motor on high trying to off we both moving around to help the boat free. He came up to the front to see if that would help. He was standing on at the edge. I had the motor going all directions to trying knock us loose, finally it went right and Tim went left out the boat. That was one of several crazy experiences that day. Needless to say we didn't fair to well, but we had a good time and still laugh about it to this day.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

As pro staff for Outlaw Poles, I want to publically say that we are sorry that this ever happened, and it should have never taken this long to be addressed. I personally was just informed about this defect today through my personal email on 4/17/07 at about 3:30pm. As you see by my timely post(I just got home from work), We Care About Our Customers!

Outlaw has been extremely blessed, but overwhelmed with Spring orders, and we have been running 1 to 2 weeks behind. This is just part of the pains that a new, growing company goes through once their products catch fire like ours have. Our demands have surpassed our current resources, and our staff has just been truly overwhelmed. It's no excuse...I know. Once again though, we deeply regret and apologize for this delay in sevicing your situation. We stand behind our quality products, and we are very proud of them. Those of you fishing with our poles, already know what I am talking about.

If and of you guys or girls have any questions of issues about Outlaw poles, i am just an email away. I am not on Crappie.com much anymore, I just don't have much time with all that I do. But I will take that time, to make sure you are fishing with the best... an Oulaw Pole! I mean that, and you can take it to the bank! God bless all!

<,"}/>{ Tim fahrenkrog
    AKA Rippa, Big'un, & Tim The Lippa Mon

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    www.outlawfishing.com

PS: Thanks for the kind words Ted, and for letting me know of this too
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Tim, just wanted to thank you again for contacting me right away after I emailed you. Looking forward to landing many slabs with my outlaw rod!!!
    Thanks again, your top notch!!