Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 1/32 oz painted jig heads with aberdeen hook

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1/32 oz painted jig heads with aberdeen hook

Im interested in purchasing some painted jig heads 1/32 oz with aberdeen hooks so that my minnows last longer when tipping the jig head. Having trouble finding a site that sells these. Anyone know a good vendor?

Post Thanks / Like

Send CrappieDreamer a PM. He pours a lot of different kinds of jigs and could most likely help you out.

See this:

https://www.crappie.com/crappie/-mem...red-jig-heads/

ClearCreek
    Likes SlabSeeker0485, BDBFishing, FurFlyin LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Well i messaged crappiedreamer a couple days ago and no response. Anyone know where i can find extra light wire barbed painted 1/32 oz jig heads?

The only ones with aberdeen hooks i seem to find on google are unpainted and unbarbed

Post Thanks / Like

Default jigs

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird86 View Post
    Well i messaged crappiedreamer a couple days ago and no response. Anyone know where i can find extra light wire barbed painted 1/32 oz jig heads?

The only ones with aberdeen hooks i seem to find on google are unpainted and unbarbed
    Look up litewirehooks, I betcha Curtis can fix you up with anything you want!

Post Thanks / Like

You are looking for an EXTRA LIGHT WIRE, be sure you say extra when asking different companies. The standard every day 1/32 jig head is going to have a #6 or #4 light wire hook, the extra light wire is the one that is very thin and bendy and doesn't hurt minnows too bad. Like the eagle claw 202/214 EL minnow hooks, the EL is what you want.

Heres the jig Hook Set Tackle :: Hook Set Tackle :: New Extra Lite Wire Jig / Leadhead

I haven't seen any painted ones, I'll keep an eye out though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin22 View Post
    You are looking for an EXTRA LIGHT WIRE, be sure you say extra when asking different companies. The standard every day 1/32 jig head is going to have a #6 or #4 light wire hook, the extra light wire is the one that is very thin and bendy and doesn't hurt minnows too bad. Like the eagle claw 202/214 EL minnow hooks, the EL is what you want.

Heres the jig Hook Set Tackle :: Hook Set Tackle :: New Extra Lite Wire Jig / Leadhead

I haven't seen any painted ones, I'll keep an eye out though.
    Ok. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  77847018-BDD7-4118-B90A-8AF9F9384DB8.jpeg
Views: 528
Size:  221.8 KB
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
    Likes litewirehooker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird86 View Post

We have all kinds of different jig heads at monks crappie.com check out our website.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app