Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New MSN search engine lists crappie.com number one at the top of the list

Post Thanks / Like

Default New MSN search engine lists crappie.com number one at the top of the list

Microsoft finds crappie.com in it's new search engine right at the top of the page. This site really is number 1 on the web for crappie related news
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moose1am
    Microsoft finds crappie.com in it's new search engine right at the top of the page. This site really is number 1 on the web for crappie related news

Good news, Moose......and I'm sure the rest of the members on this site feel the same......I'm proud to be a part of this site, and speaking for myself, I'm going to do what I can to keep it #1. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Number one
    All the search engines I have looked at (6 different ones) all list 'crappie.com' number one.

Have to echo 'labill' "I'm proud to be a part of this site, and speaking for myself, I'm going to do what I can to keep it #1.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats how I got here. I look at a deer hunting forum quite often and decided a Crappie forum would be fun and informational too so I did a search and this was the one I found. Gonna hook my dad up with this one too. If he can figure his computer out well enough to navigate it.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.