Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ruined fishing trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default ruined fishing trip

Had someone put a knife in the side of one of my truck tires at (Enid) Wallace Creek on Tuesday Apr. 3rd between 7 and 9 a.m. Really ruined the trip. My daughter and I always take a three day fishing trip to Miss. every year and that really ruined it. Really scared and upset her. She told me yesterday that she didn't want to go back to Miss. again. Really hate it as we have had some really good time down there......You can bet that I will turn in anyone I catch doing something like that regardless of there they are or there they live.......

Post Thanks / Like

Jigpole,
    Sorry to hear that some low life idiot damaged your truck tire! I have heard several folks from out of state over the last few years get trucks keyed, dented or tires flatened while fishing in good ole Mississippi. I've been to Sardis and Tunica and never had any issues. I'm sure it's a very small majority of jerks that choose to behave like a coward and damage peoples property. I hope that you don't let this ruin your future plans for fishing in MS.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate people that don't care about anybody, or anything. Sorry to hear about that, it is to bad that your daughter had to see that.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

That sucks jigpole!!!!! I was at Wallace Creek Wednesday. There was a Mississippi Conservation Agent checking boats as they came in. If he had been there a day earlier, maybe it would have prevented your vandalism. There is NO excuse for that!!!!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

It takes a real punk to do something like that....i had a trolling rod stolen out of the back of the truck the first day at Grenada but the theiven peice of s##t left the truck alone....i'd love to catch the lowlife punk doin that kind thing....it might just be his last.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your daughter and your bad experince. Its really sad that there are low life PUNKS running around out there with nothing better to do than to destory a honnest man's stuff. God help them if we where to catch them before the law. Again sorry to hear about your trip.
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Man,that sucks,but coulda happened anywhere.Hope you don't hold it against all of Ms.Kinda hard not to,but any state has its idiots.

Post Thanks / Like

sad to say but there more and more of this happing everywhere,the only good thing it that you can bet that some day when they are before the man they will have to answer for their wrong doing's,they wont think it is to funny then
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

JIGPOLE i am truly sorry this happened to you and your daughter. Probably there's nothing I can write that will make you feel any better about the episode, but please don't judge all of us in Mississippi by this dastardly deed. You have as much right to fish the lakes in Miss. as anyone who lives in the state. Some of the A--holes who live here aren't smart enough to realize that. If you want to fish any lake down here in the future, let me know and i will make arrangements for my local lads to guard your truck. I would love for them to catch any slob trying to vandalize anyone's truck. That goes for anyone who wishes to fish the waters in Mississippi. We do not intend for the rest of the country to think we are a state full of thieves and hoodlums. I hope the slob that did this to you reads this, cause we intend to do what we can to protect those who come down here and spend their hard earned $ for some enjoyment. It's a shame that things like this happen, but I will ask every sportsman I know to make every endeavor possible to make out of staters feel welcome and safe.

Post Thanks / Like

jigpole sorry to hear about you and the daughter's experience sad to say but this goes on more and more by people who thinks they are being smart,,maybe if this is something that is going on at a particular ramp then a setup should be planed and then nab them in the act (film at 10pm) then the wood shed at 11,,,bugs was lucky that they only got just 1 rod and reel,they could have very easily riped him off of all his stuff,willsjwills,thanks for you genuine and kind offer,if i ever can come your way i will be sure to make contact with you(not to guard my trk) but to fish together,you are a class act for sure---slyder
    slyder-man

if you cannot run with the big-dogs then

keep your pooch on the porch!!:p :p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast