Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Indian Prarie

Swanie Guest

Default Indian Prarie

Went to Indian Prarie today. The fishing weather was great today.
    I just wish the crappie fishing was as good. We ended up with 21 today.
    But that was better than a lot of the guy did. Seems like the bite has slowed down since the full moon.
    I think we will go back to the river tomorrow. We will have to fight all the other boats out there. There is just not to many places for a person to go and fish. The lake is still all messed up.

Later Swanie

Post Thanks / Like

How about Harny Pond, Swanie...heard anything about it?

Swanie Guest

Default Harny Pond

Quote Originally Posted by tnvol
    How about Harny Pond, Swanie...heard anything about it?
    Have not heard anything on Harny Pond. There is one guy from here that goes down to Twin Palms. He has been doing ok down there.
    Going back to the river this morning and fighting all the boats. Boy I have never seen so many boats.

LATER SWANIE

whiplash Guest

Default jigs

heh swanie are those jigs your using hair jigs ?

whiplash

Swanie Guest

Default Teezur jigs

Quote Originally Posted by whiplash
    heh swanie are those jigs your using hair jigs ?

whiplash
    No they are just jig heads and instead of putting a body on them, I am tipping them with a minnow. Sometimes I do put a jig body on also.
    There is one bait store that sells them here in Okeechobee, Fishing Headquarters is the name of it.
    Today I had good luck with the orange and yellow jig tip with a minnow and a white jig with a green and yellow body tip with a minnow. I use the 1/32 size.
    You can call Jackie Summers and order them. These are a great jig.

Later Swanie

whiplash Guest

Default jig heads

Quote Originally Posted by Swanie
    No they are just jig heads and instead of putting a body on them, I am tipping them with a minnow. Sometimes I do put a jig body on also.
    There is one bait store that sells them here in Okeechobee, Fishing Headquarters is the name of it.
    Today I had good luck with the orange and yellow jig tip with a minnow and a white jig with a green and yellow body tip with a minnow. I use the 1/32 size.
    You can call Jackie Summers and order them. These are a great jig.

Later Swanie
    thanks for the reply --- I use tee-zur jigs they ars great ///guess I should check out all their colors good fishin to you!!