Post Thanks / Like

Default Pulling crank baits on Harris

Name:  IMG_0977.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  116.7 KBName:  IMG_0978.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  87.1 KBName:  IMG_0979.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  119.2 KBwent to Sharon Harris today with jigpuller to learn how to pull them. The fish didn't want to corporate. Still a nice day on the lake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes "G", Clod, ofishlbizzness, BigDawgg LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I bought some bandits, planning on giving this a try some time soon as well. Hoping might hook up on some bass too just for fun.

Post Thanks / Like

How deep were you marking fish? I fished a different lake this past weekend and the fish were shallower than I thought they might be (5'-7') chasing schools of shad off points and channel bends over a 30+ foot bottom. I started out fishing too deep, but once I got to running my baits shallower, they really hammered 'em. Keep after it & Good Luck!

Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Harris Saturday and did well with live minnows over brush or near weed beds. Couldn't get them to touch a jig or crankbait. Were definitely shallower than I expected them to be for the temp.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yak Fish View Post
    How deep were you marking fish? I fished a different lake this past weekend and the fish were shallower than I thought they might be (5'-7') chasing schools of shad off points and channel bends over a 30+ foot bottom. I started out fishing too deep, but once I got to running my baits shallower, they really hammered 'em. Keep after it & Good Luck!

Jim
    Hi Jim we pulled them deep than we went shallow tried different speeds never really saw any bait fish. Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk