PDA

View Full Version : 360 plus 5 you say ......

Ketchn
05-06-2018, 06:06 AM
out all day , sleep all night , I know what your doing , if your gunna act this way , I think there's trouble brewing :Rofl
my buddy's rig is so flat full of technology one can about forget to put ones jig in the water I tell ya rotfl
when I see blips on that there 360 radar thingee it makes me want to yell ....FIRE tubes 1 and 2 ! :yikes
and when the fish call thinga ma jigger is on high I feel like I am calling predators at night with a recorded squealer .
then all that down imaging and such stuff with them bushes and fish dots about makes me want to just dive in and grab fish :crazy:
some wonder if I hit the water 365 days a year and I would say this about that ....nope
yet others would tell ya I have a float addiction ...not totally true either :Rofl
then yet others claim I am a bank fisherman ....sometimes true ....
but to be just as sure I enjoy a boat ride with my buds a few times here and there in the daylight
and the night bite thing is probably about done in these parts in the shallow water .
almost all the fish I have seen locally are spawned out and or very close to being done .
we hit our local favorite right in town for 3 hours and found all the fish in a post spawn pattern .
the water temps were 80 to 81 and the fish look tired ,kinda skinny and ragged .
fish were set up under docks and on brush and under the bridge as well .
no really ridiculous high numbers in any one spot and he left with 17 over 11 inches .
color didn't seem to matter much either and jig size wasn't of importance best I could tell .
and yes we had Snoopy on board (he was bored) and I even got to drive the boat !
hope yawl enjoy the photos and the read :highfive
p.s. even though I was in fact equipped with a few floats I never used one this trip :Rofl

ET Fish
05-06-2018, 06:32 AM
Great report and pics! That’s a jazzed up boat! Maybe when I grow up.......

Redge
05-06-2018, 07:18 AM
Nice report,

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87936)

sinkermaker
05-06-2018, 07:26 AM
Great read and pictures thanks

scrat
05-06-2018, 07:33 AM
:highfive

"G"
05-06-2018, 07:35 AM
Good read

ad1974
05-06-2018, 09:04 AM
Sounds like a good time.

stormcloud
05-06-2018, 10:53 AM
Ketchn, I think you got your shirt on wrong side out. You wan't be able to put anything in or out of your pocket.
Good ketch.

Pithon
05-06-2018, 04:21 PM
How come your fish looks so much bigger than his? Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87936)