Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tough Day at LOZ BFL 04/28/2018

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tough Day at LOZ BFL 04/28/2018

Fished co-angler at the BFL today and shot blanks. Spent the day in the Glaize throwing at points and some shallow ditches but nothing materialized. Tried several baits but they were having none of it. My boater only had two fish but I got to pick the brain of probably the most accomplished bass fisherman I'll ever share a boat with, so all in all not a bad day. Information gathered is sometimes worth more than fish caught.
    "In my father's house are many mansions..." John 14:2

Post Thanks / Like

How many times do I have to tell you fish for a different species and the ones you are after will bite. Tony must have caught 6 or 7 nice bass while we were filling the live well with crappie. I almost netted two of them just so he would not lose his jig. Glad you had a day on the lake one of these days we will meet at the boat ramp I am sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ripnlips View Post
    How many times do I have to tell you fish for a different species and the ones you are after will bite. Tony must have caught 6 or 7 nice bass while we were filling the live well with crappie. I almost netted two of them just so he would not lose his jig. Glad you had a day on the lake one of these days we will meet at the boat ramp I am sure.
    I hear ya rippin, I see your truck insignia here and there.... hit me up anytime.
    "In my father's house are many mansions..." John 14:2