Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Crappie

Has anyone been on Douglas Lake yet, headed there this weekend and was wondering if they are moving?

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know for sure, as I haven't been on Douglas in decades ... but, according to this : Douglas Lake Water Level the lake has fallen about 5ft over the last week, and it's still 26ft from Summer Pool (and still falling).

If you don't get much in the way of info on this forum, you might ask over on the Tenn state forum. I don't see Douglas mentioned very often, but I'm sure there are members on there that fish it.

I tried to find the TWRA Region 4 fishing report, but was unsuccessful.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks I'll keep looking.

Thanks I'll keep looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrappiePappy View Post
    Don't know for sure, as I haven't been on Douglas in decades ... but, according to this : Douglas Lake Water Level the lake has fallen about 5ft over the last week, and it's still 26ft from Summer Pool (and still falling).

If you don't get much in the way of info on this forum, you might ask over on the Tenn state forum. I don't see Douglas mentioned very often, but I'm sure there are members on there that fish it.

I tried to find the TWRA Region 4 fishing report, but was unsuccessful.