PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Kindle and CDC

SeaRay
11-30-2017, 08:06 AM
First question: is there a compatible app for CDC for Kindle? I have the app on my Iphone, but need Android version for Kindle tabket.

Second question: I can't drag and drop a picture that I have used previously on CDC. I have to go through the process of pulling the file from my photos on the tablet. Is there a way around this? I can drag and drop in my laptop but that doesn't work on Kindle.

Slab
11-30-2017, 11:43 AM
There is an Android version of the CDC app. Should be readily available in their store. I don't know much about the Kindle. Wifey has one but she's gone for two weeks so I can't help much at this time. Maybe someone else can chime in and provide some insight on the Kindle.

tahoe 50
11-30-2017, 12:13 PM
might want to try tapatalk

wannabe fisherman
11-30-2017, 06:03 PM
my phone is android and C.C works on it. Found it in the play store

SeaRay
11-30-2017, 09:33 PM
There is an Android version of the CDC app. Should be readily available in their store. I don't know much about the Kindle. Wifey has one but she's gone for two weeks so I can't help much at this time. Maybe someone else can chime in and provide some insight on the Kindle.
Don't see it in the Kindle App store.

Slab
12-01-2017, 07:56 AM
Don't see it in the Kindle App store.If the Kindle App store is different than the Android App Store, then it may not be there. It's only available for Android and IOS.