HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: This weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default This weekend

Took off work friday,going to see what i can find. A guy at work said one of his friends has been wearing them out in town creek. Also another guy at work has been goind to dam and cathing them pretty good off the wall before work in the mornings. I have been catching some in the flint off the blow downs, so i wonder if that is how he is catching them in town creek?? Where to go, decisions, decisions.
    Likes Damion Kidd, Bcline LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking of hitting up town creek tomorrow too because I haven't fished there in a really long time. You can fish that creek a ton of different ways. Usually we start fishing the bridge at the crack of dawn, then we move up to the north along the east side of the creek and fish the lay downs or troll the "ledges" all the way to the power lines. I used to do really well on the south side of the creek fishing deep structure and there is a little flat that holds fish on the east side.

BGBS Cajun Cricket has worked pretty well for me at Town Creek.

Post Thanks / Like

I think right now they hitting good all over. Just depends on how far you want to drive and which spot you like best. Im hitting Scotts in the am

Sent from my SM-J700T using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Love, what more can I say

Slabprowler is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They ant biting stay home ! Too hot to fish just kidding joe go fishing when you can cause it’s gooooood fur ye!
    Thanks kjones8167 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Town creek has a little bit of everything. If you enjoy the laydowns there are plenty of them to work.

Post Thanks / Like

I started to go to TC this afternoon but went and tried fishing under the Browns creek (Hwy 69) bridge. I'd forgotten how loud it was fishing under that bridge. I got all excited crossing the causeway because there were 10-15 cars and trucks parked at the bridge. We idled around and I looked everywhere with the Helix and saw a couple small schools of what were most likely crappie. It was so windy we ended up tying up under the bridge. My buddy and I caught the same amount of crappie. ONE each. I should have gone to Town Creek.
    Likes Damion Kidd LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I went to the 31 causeway bridge in decatur tuesday after work.got there right at sundown and could see shad everywhere.got a couple good hits.but as soon as it got dark they were gone.this stuff is hard to figure out.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app