Views: 1292
Size:  85.3 KBName:  IMG_0300.jpg
Views: 850
Size:  51.2 KBName:  IMG_0295.jpg
Views: 1536
Size:  75.1 KBName:  IMG_0274.jpg
Views: 832
Size:  72.9 KB
    I have recently went with a new set up of spiderloc rod holders vs bee ready's. The bee ready set up works really well if the bases are put in a permanent spot. You can add extra bases, as they just screw out. They are mounted onto 1/2" pipe and the base is a threaded floor flange. I have a role pin in the "T" that could be knocked out and upright shortened if you wanted.

These rod holders are adjustable both left and right and up and down as well. The only reason I am selling is that I have started fishing a lake that I have started longlineing in open water and spider rigging shallow water, maybe many different spots on the same day. I just feel the spderloc's will let me move front to back a lot easier in my boat. I thought about leaving them on just the back but it just is too cumbersome because of the beam of my boat vs just the two sets of
    syderlocks. They could also be mounted on the round tubing of a party barge as well.

These are practically new, so I have included a picture of the brochure that came with these. They sell them for $133 per set and I am asking $133 plus shipping cost for all of it. THATS HALF PRICE. If interested you can private message me where I will give phone number for questions.

Thanks, and tight lines to the joy God has given us.
    Likes bkgooch, BigDawgg LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

You are going to love the spyderloks. I have put them on my last 4 boats and will never use anything else.
    Likes fishin813 LIKED above post