Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fish finders

Post Thanks / Like

Default fish finders

Hey all I am looking to upgrade the ole fish finder any suggestions. eagle,lowrance,garmin. do not need gps have two now. but wouldnt turn one down if the price is good.

Post Thanks / Like

Dont forget about the new Humminbird's beagle they are making some awesome products,the 787 has gps but it is still a great unit for the money,the 797 is a sideimaging unit like cuzz bought and looks to be a very handy tool once you figure out how to run the damn thing but it also carries a price tag of around $1000.00,the 777 or 585 would be great units as well if you want one without gps.I've also been looking at the Lowrance 510 it looks to be an awesome unit,i have always liked Garmin products but they dont offer the pixel count as the H-birds and Lowrance units,just some suggestions they all are great units...be sure to check out www.jandhproducts.com for some great prices.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Check out Cabelas Bargain Cave I think that they still have a good selection on sale. I like the 102c or the 480lms both are great graphs. Don't know much about Garmin or Hummingbird.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Cabelas had a number of closeouts on Lowrance Products. Check out the Bargain Cave on the website. There were some good deals in there. I'd have a new one too, but It's difficult to convince my wife I need to drop $500.00 on a fish finder when I'm already bringing home fish.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

i checked just now and they only have a bottom line on there now. I would definately stay away from the bottom line products as my friends both have 5100 series and they've been in and out of the shop many times within the last year.

g.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

I got the Humminbird 787c2 w/ GPS. A little pricey at around $650, but after using it just one time, it's worth every penny.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TallTxnMo
    I got the Humminbird 787c2 w/ GPS. A little pricey at around $650, but after using it just one time, it's worth every penny.
    Same here and I agree that its worth the price.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff