Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New fishing report out and looks promising!

Post Thanks / Like

Default New fishing report out and looks promising!

Truman Lake Fishing Report - Sterett Creek - Sterett Creek Resort so it's not all doom and gloom and I have seen this happen at other lakes that were flooded. So let's get out there and adjust to conditions! We will have a bunch of boats out so we should find fish and be able to share it!
    Likes dfar LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Find them and Sho-me.

Post Thanks / Like

will be fishing new cover and dunking some jigs, keep moving till you find them. search and jerk em out of the treetops!
    Likes dfar LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know. I've never had much luck when the water is this high at Truman. So why not just head somewhere else that's not as flooded. Yea I may get lucky and find them in the first spot I check, but they can be much more scattered now that there is so much more areas to spawn. There's more water holding the same number of fish in the lake. So to me that just means I have more surface area of water to travel to find them. That's not very efficient in my book. But it's your time and your gas you're spending, so do as you wish.

Post Thanks / Like

well since I have never been on truman and have heard so much about the crappie there, will just make the best of it. Nice thing is have caught a lot of crappie already so it's just a challenge and new experience.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It can be awesome when the water gets up like this and the fish move to the brush and willow trees. Water needs to quit rising and we will have a week or so fishing the willows that will be great fishing until water comes back down.