Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Take a gimp fishing day!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Take a gimp fishing day!

I got to get out on a boat thanks to John Wells (in his nice 20ft SeaArk) and of course Ron Meeder came along to show us (me) how to catch em. They both treated me pretty gently since I'm still in recovery mode from double knee replacements(but I'm close to all day fishing trips!....I couldn't be happier or more thankful for the quick healing I've experienced....thank God and alot of prayers) We caught enough to have a mess of fillets that I got to take home and even fried up some for supper for my wife and I. It was great to be out on a lake again and thanks again to John & Ron! Name:  20161103_105842.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  147.5 KB John caught the biggest one but he should being the captain and all.....that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! ( I sure wish I had a hat like Johns.....I like hanging out with "deplorables".....especially the "irredeemable"ones!
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for joining us on your recovery back from the knee replacement, good to see your doing good. Next time hope you feel more thumps at the end of your line.
    Likes slabby joe LIKED above post

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you all got out to fish! Sounds like a good time was had by all.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabby joe View Post
    I got to get out on a boat thanks to John Wells (in his nice 20ft SeaArk) and of course Ron Meeder came along to show us (me) how to catch em. They both treated me pretty gently since I'm still in recovery mode from double knee replacements(but I'm close to all day fishing trips!....I couldn't be happier or more thankful for the quick healing I've experienced....thank God and alot of prayers) We caught enough to have a mess of fillets that I got to take home and even fried up some for supper for my wife and I. It was great to be out on a lake again and thanks again to John & Ron! Name:  20161103_105842.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  147.5 KB John caught the biggest one but he should being the captain and all.....that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! ( I sure wish I had a hat like Johns.....I like hanging out with "deplorables".....especially the "irredeemable"ones!
    That is one heck of a fishing boat, very impressive!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job guys..
    Hook'Em!

www.hookemguide.com