Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Strike King & Mr Crappie Contest #1615

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Strike King & Mr Crappie Contest #1615

To Strike King, Mr Crappie Wally Marshall, Crappie.com and Slab,

I am completely taken back that I won this prize package. Just a few months ago I was lucky enough to win a monthly contest, which was a Bobby Garland package. Since I do not use Bobby Garland products, I donated the package to the 2016 Fall KY Pay It Forward Shindig in October. Paying it forward is so important to our sport, teaching the younger generations, making new friends, and making memories with family and friends!
    The picture that I had submitted and fortunate to win this awesome package was a trip to our first Mississippi Fall Camp. Our girls had a large time and we all enjoyed the fishing and the camp experience. Those slabs were caught on Mr. Crappie Jokers and Slabalicious Junebug, Black and Chartreuse, and Electric Chicken. Strike King and Mr Crappie make a super team, I use these products exclusively. Besides that the product color selection is wide and right on, its because of people like Wally Marshall. Wally gave me a call one night about 30 minutes after I sent him a email to discuss some color combinations that I would like to see in the future. We spoke for about 25 to 30 minutes, discussing baits, future product introductions, the business, fishing reports from Kentucky to Mississippi to Texas. Great conversation and backed my decision in using his product in chasing crappie all over the southeast!
    Slab, it has been a blessing the last several weeks. Meeting you in Mississippi and seeing you the following weekend in Kentucky. I can see your dedication boldly to this site, and all the membership, and the sponsors. Great job boss!!

Again, thank you so much for this relationship and collaboration, and the fellowship in our sport. Paying it forward pays off in the end.......
    Likes rjcrappiepa, healthnspector LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

It was a pleasure meeting you as well. Thanks for your post. We have a great site with great sponsors.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best