Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: East Fork lake Amelia area conditions??

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation East Fork lake Amelia area conditions??

Anyone near east fork lake area or Amelia this evening Wednesday, or Thursday am have any lake conditions for tomorrow Thursday fishing? I live in Alexandria ky and we got 2.5" of rain today. Anyone have a clue what the lake looks like, will it be fishable? Any info appreciated.
    Bassky

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Yates. As of 7:15am it hadn't been updated. Just a bunch of zeroes.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm about a mile from the lake and we had 3.4" of rain in the rain gauge yesterday. A lots of roads were closed from flooding out here.

Just went over to the lake and the lake looks to have gone up maybe 3' or so. Water at dam end is clear still and they aren't pulling much out (yet) so it will stay good for a while.
    Like always the when the water goes up there is a lot of junk in the water.
    The COE updates around 9:00am each day.
    Good luck if you get out.

Post Thanks / Like

We put in at bantam ramp. Concrete docks were underwater, no access to floating docks. Water temps 81, clarity good. We caught around 45 crappie, 12 keepers. Also 4 channel cats around 2 lbs a piece. We were the only boat at bantam ramp, only one boat at dam ramp. Lots of debris, big trees and branches on main lake. Water was up 5-6' deep over summer pool. fish caught on float/minnows 9-11' deep in 20' of water. Decent bite, slow at times!
    Bassky
    Likes Yates LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report
    I was back over there this evening, didn't fish just ran the boat around for a while. It was surprising how good the water looked for all the rain we had.
    They are really pulling the water out now, at this rate it won't be up for long.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know what the water conditions are at east fork? thinking about heading up there this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Ive not been there for a few weeks but it should be in great shape.... No crazy rain lately and i went over the main feeder creek running in today. Clear as a bell. Good luck. I have sucked there the past few trips