Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Wylie Nightstalk 7-9-16

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Wylie Nightstalk 7-9-16

For everyone that is going to be fishing Saturday night please make sure your boat is water ready and your updated on fishing license. If you have any questions now is the time to ask them and to get prepared for the fun Saturday night. If you need a battery for a loaner or a light please speak up now. We have a few of these things as spares that anyone can borrow if needed. So check your running lights, fishing lights, anchor/ropes plus charge your batteries prior to and checking to see if they will hold the charge and don't forget the plug. It has happened!

If you need bait either bring it or leave a little early to be able to get it. Some guys are planning to eat at Pier 51 and across the road is a bait shop at the service station called River Stop. We hope to have a big crowd and we want everyone to have a good time. Also make sure we have your name and phone number prior to going on the water as well as having ours in case something happens and we need to get to you for a tow or rescue. Hopefully not but things happen!

If you want to fish jigs only contact cutbait for he has a supply and is the local guru for night fishing with jigs. Don't be shy, he will help you anyway possible. I think it will be a great night and for those who never fished Wylie. Please ask for directions and we'll do our best to put you on fish. Catching is up to you! Wylie is marked really well for any hazardous area's. Just go slow and watch for the markings and other boats who are out there. There will be a bass tournament going on but they will not impact us at all. Just be careful. If anyone has a Map of Wylie please bring it!

Holler out if you got a suggestion or need info. Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday night. Please drive carefully to and from Wylie. If your going to be late call Bigdawgg @ 803-517-9771 Don't try to race to get here it's only fishing!
    Likes Pomoxis, newly, turkeyfootnc LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Stinks I can't come. Maybe next time. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newly View Post
    Stinks I can't come. Maybe next time. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes it does, I wish you could too!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wylie map

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgg View Post
    For everyone that is going to be fishing Saturday night please make sure your boat is water ready and your updated on fishing license. If you have any questions now is the time to ask them and to get prepared for the fun Saturday night. If you need a battery for a loaner or a light please speak up now. We have a few of these things as spares that anyone can borrow if needed. So check your running lights, fishing lights, anchor/ropes plus charge your batteries prior to and checking to see if they will hold the charge and don't forget the plug. It has happened!

If you need bait either bring it or leave a little early to be able to get it. Some guys are planning to eat at Pier 51 and across the road is a bait shop at the service station called River Stop. We hope to have a big crowd and we want everyone to have a good time. Also make sure we have your name and phone number prior to going on the water as well as having ours in case something happens and we need to get to you for a tow or rescue. Hopefully not but things happen!

If you want to fish jigs only contact cutbait for he has a supply and is the local guru for night fishing with jigs. Don't be shy, he will help you anyway possible. I think it will be a great night and for those who never fished Wylie. Please ask for directions and we'll do our best to put you on fish. Catching is up to you! Wylie is marked really well for any hazardous area's. Just go slow and watch for the markings and other boats who are out there. There will be a bass tournament going on but they will not impact us at all. Just be careful. If anyone has a Map of Wylie please bring it!

Holler out if you got a suggestion or need info. Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday night. Please drive carefully to and from Wylie. If your going to be late call Bigdawgg @ 803-517-9771 Don't try to race to get here it's only fishing!
    I have a map, I'll bring it with me.