Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Been fishin' yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Been fishin' yet?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to check in with you yall and see if anyone has had the opprotunity to fish any. I wont get to fish out here for a while since I have been promoted. Now I have 4 jobs instead of one. But I will be back for my vacation in May. Hope you are having some good luck and that things are warming up for ya. Talk at you all later.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Smile so slow

Quote Originally Posted by crappiencali
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to check in with you yall and see if anyone has had the opprotunity to fish any. I wont get to fish out here for a while since I have been promoted. Now I have 4 jobs instead of one. But I will be back for my vacation in May. Hope you are having some good luck and that things are warming up for ya. Talk at you all later.
    dave it been terrible ,just when you think it's hammer time the weather let's us know who is really in charge,thomas hill has started picking up in the warm water discharge area but other than a few guys braving to go out on the ice and cut holes it has been a long winter ,hang in there it won't be long before you will be a short timer and home---fuzz
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER