PDA

View Full Version : BBG Marine

huntinslabs
05-20-2016, 03:15 PM
Gotta give another kudo's to Brian at BBG Marine. Best pricing I could find, placed order on Tuesday at 5:45pm and come home today to them sitting at my door. Only way I know to get it quicker would have been to pick up myself. Outstanding service:highfive:cheers2

Blackhawk19
05-20-2016, 06:31 PM
He's great, even answers the phone!!! Great to do business with!

Heritage
05-20-2016, 06:39 PM
He is the man! Great service, always!

greenranger
05-20-2016, 08:39 PM
Exactly right...I ordered Tue at 3...on my door step Wed aft...best price and service around

chulai1968
05-20-2016, 08:55 PM
I experienced the same happy feeling. Thanks Brian.

eagle 1
05-21-2016, 07:12 AM
After four depth finders, two trolling motors, battery charger ands other equipment he has about got me to where I call him rather than shop like I used to . Brian delivers and he knows his products . If something is wrong he makes it right ,quick . Had a depth finder without knobs when it came . One call and they were on the way from factory .Great service after the sale .

stumpjumper
05-23-2016, 09:32 AM
I've gotten all my new Electronics from Brain, always a pleasure to talk and work with.

wicklundrh
05-23-2016, 09:49 AM
After four depth finders, two trolling motors, battery charger ands other equipment he has about got me to where I call him rather than shop like I used to . Brian delivers and he knows his products . If something is wrong he makes it right ,quick . Had a depth finder without knobs when it came . One call and they were on the way from factory .Great service after the sale .

I'm in the exact same boat. I don't even go look anyplace else. I simply send Brian an email telling him what I need and he gets right back to me. I've even ordered "backordered" stuff and he calls me personally. I model my personal business after his customer service and I recommend them to every person I know that is looking for anything boat related.