Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a boat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for a boat

Any of my fellow crappie hunters know of a 16 - 17 ft Tracker style, aluminum boat for sale? A 50 HP or larger. I need one for the upcoming crappie season. Doesn't have to be a Tracker, just that bassboat style.

Thanks ahead of time.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Check out craigslist.com it's an internet site that lets you look at and place classified ads all over the country. I just bought a bass tracker tournament TX 17 with a 60 hp power tilt and trim - I found it on craigslist, the price was right and it was within driving distance. You might also look on Ebay but most of them will be a long distance to pick up.

Part Time Fisherman :D

1991 Bass Tracker TX17 Tournament
    1991 Johnson 60 H.P. w/power tilt & trim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clays
    You might also look on Ebay but most of them will be a long distance to pick up.

You can do a search on eBay and then sort by number of miles from your home zipcode if you want.

Jackpot
    Webmaster for: http://www.slabbuster.com and other fine sites.

Post Thanks / Like

copy and paste this item number on the ebay search bar, this one is in searcy arkansas

Clays
    Part Time Fisherman :D

1991 Bass Tracker TX17 Tournament
    1991 Johnson 60 H.P. w/power tilt & trim

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know exactly what your looking for but there are a couple boats on ebay.
    1. 170074901596 '05 Lowe 16.5 Deep V 50hp out of Council Bluff, IA
    2. 160081195541 '05 Polar Craft 16' no motor Mundelein, IL ($995)
    3. 220073556670 '05 Fisher 1710 50 hp out of Springfield, MO

The first number is the item number. There were a few others around Kentucky but I didn't know how far you were willing to go. Hope this helps if your into buying off ebay or the computer.

good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Couple more links to check out. Bassboat sites but I've seen aluminum bassboats for sale on both sites. Some too far away but lookin' is free

http://www.bassboatcentral.com/boats4sale.htm
    http://www.wmi.org/bassfish/bassboar...ale/index.html

Noticed you're from Knob Noster... Graduated from H.S. there in '65.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Boattrader.com and boatsville.com I was looking at both of these sites before I found my new boat. Or you can search google for missouri used boats.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. I'll check those out.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Start taking Sunday drives in the country and in workin' folks neighborhoods.
    Look for boats parked near the road... Chances are, there will be a "for sale sign on them. Also check bullitin boards in bait shops. I've seen boats posted there. Anyplace on the base where people can post things for sale?

Post Thanks / Like

SS.....I've asked around on base about a bulletin board for sale items and no-one knows of one. There is a "lemon lot" on base where people park vehicles, boats, atvs, motorcycles, and such. No boats recently tho. I'll keep looking. With the Sports Shows and Boat Shows this time of the year, there should be plenty of turnover out there. I did some driving around yesterday, Hwys 7, 13, 65, and others. Will keep looking. I do appreciate the help offered on here. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast