Views: 795
Size:  53.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  68.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  65.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  57.6 KB
    I have a 89 bass tracker with a 75 Mercury on it. I have had this boat for three years and have had no trouble out of it. The motor runs great and pushes this boat probably in the upper 30's and jumps out of the water. It is also the easiest starting motor I have ever had as well, soon as you hit the key it fires up. I put a new Minn Kota trolling motor on it last season ($400) and a hummingbird 570 finder with down imaging. I have replaced the batteries last season as well. The boat will also come with a two bank onboard charger. Everything on the console works which is running lights time/manual aerator bilge and interior lights. The speedometer is unhooked and the aerator pump runs but does aerator water something I would be willing to fix or negotiate on, Fish stay alive in cold water and I put them straight to ice anyway in hot water. Also has a bubbles aerator system wired in to keep fresh water to two minnow buckets, this runs off the main boat battery. I do yearly maintenance winterizing and prep for new season including foot grease change every spring. I have already fished from this boat three times this spring so everything is good to go. Pm any questions askin $3400

Post Thanks / Like

Boat is located in hazard,ky

Post Thanks / Like

Boat is sold could someone delete... Thanks