Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Quadrabeam Transducer and Dual Beam Transducer Humminbirds

Post Thanks / Like

Default Quadrabeam Transducer and Dual Beam Transducer Humminbirds

The dual beam is a 77/200 Khz transducer Humminbird XNT-9-20 . This is brand new and never used. It is the one that come new with my Helix 7. I use the Helix for ice fishing using the ice ducer so have no need for transom mount one. The mount will come with all parts. 45.00 plus actual shipping charges.

The quadrabeam plus XNT 9 QB 90T is used but looks like new. The quadrabeam is often referred to as the poor man's side imaging. In that its beams width is twice the coverage of the depth being fished. For instance in 20 foot of water you would be covering a forty foot wide section. Many of the core units of Humminbird can use these transducers.
    This will come with complete mount. 90.00 plus actual shipping charges.

If interested PM here. If you need a FF/GPS . I got a 788 CI. I can fix you up with for 215.00. It was the one I replaced for ice fishing with the Helix. Nice and extremely reliable unit it also has the Navionics bundle pre-loaded. Complete with transom mount transducer.

Post Thanks / Like

All the accessories that come with the 788CI. It has an extra mount and handle bar adaptor for mounting on snowmobile or 4 wheeler. its transducer and mount

Pic of the System info page which shows hours of usage

Example of Navionics map package. This is a lake near my house. The depth is way off because transducer was not connected.

Split frequency view 83 Khz on left which is the broad beam 200khz on the right the narrow beam. Simulation mode.

My favorite view when I used it for ice fishing. The right hand side was like a downstyle flasher while the rest of the screen showed the history.

The new XNT 9 20 T for sale

The used quad beam for sale.

Figured the pix may help anyone considering the items.

Post Thanks / Like

PM sent.

Post Thanks / Like

PM answered.

Post Thanks / Like

The unit 788CI has been sold. Transducers are still available.