Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fish finders

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default fish finders

Finally got another boat bought. Wanting to upgrade fish finder at the bow. Had looked at Lowrance 102 C when had last boat. What is the latest and greatest unit and or what are you guys using.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

If money is no object, check out the Humminbird side imaging depth finders. I think they are only available with GPS also.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Are you wanting the unit equipped with gps?
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I wish money was no object. But I would like to stay around $400 to $600. Gps not a must have. I mainly fish Truman and i'm getting to know my way around pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like

A gps is is not only good for navigation it is good for the millions of object under the water that you need to return to.

Post Thanks / Like

I have not used one with gps before. It just seemed to me like a lot of stuff to deal with while trying to fish. I have the mapsource system on my computer still from when I had my handheld gps. I just did not use it like I thought I would. I still use the mapping system to scout out new areas from home. It has definatly gave me something to do with the weather we have had.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a hand held gps and went out yesterday to see how close it would get me to the spot and it took me right over it I was amazed first time I ever really messed with it but I am also trying to deside on a depth finder I am leaning towards an eagle or lowrance havent made up my mind. I would hate to spend all money and than not be happy.
    can't catch'em at home

Post Thanks / Like

Same here thats why I posted . That way I can find out what others use and like or dislike. I was leaning towards a 102c. I have seen some demo's on the color units and they are pretty impressive.

Post Thanks / Like

I went to color units after mine were stolen and the detail is awesome compared to black and white.If possible i would get the color unit.

Post Thanks / Like

Check out www.jandhproducts.com they have some great deals,the 102c looks like a very good unit,i'd say you would be happy with it.My self if i were to buy a new unit i think it would be the Humminbird 787 or even better the 797 if i could afford it.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast