PDA

View Full Version : comme on man!

crappie1133
01-26-2016, 12:17 PM
Watched the first part of " Crappie Masters" yesterday.They were fishing in brush piles catching Dinks". They can come and film my trips...... Thats what I catch....Dinks (throw backers). What a waste of equipment and film.......Got a big laugh , thought boy that's what I catch.... never thought anyone would be interested in seeing anyone catch these little fish...... Lotta snow, won't be long, can't wait........crappie1133

"G"
01-26-2016, 12:46 PM
Those guys have good days and bad days to just like the rest of us

fe1
01-26-2016, 01:03 PM
Yea but we at least have 1 or 2 -1.25lb fish.But I'm in Texas LOL

Those guys have good days and bad days to just like the rest of us

M R Dux
01-26-2016, 02:07 PM
Watched the first part of " Crappie Masters" yesterday.They were fishing in brush piles catching Dinks". They can come and film my trips...... Thats what I catch....Dinks (throw backers). What a waste of equipment and film.......Got a big laugh , thought boy that's what I catch.... never thought anyone would be interested in seeing anyone catch these little fish...... Lotta snow, won't be long, can't wait........crappie1133
You say that nobody wants to watch such but you watched it to see if they caught anything bigger. Most of us would have.They accomplished exactly what they set out to do in a 30 minute commercial.

ragencage
01-26-2016, 02:09 PM
I personally like a show that shows the good times and bad. more of a real world scenario to me. hats off to em

Andrews
01-26-2016, 02:15 PM
I personally like a show that shows the good times and bad. more of a real world scenario to me. hats off to em I agree it could be like the deer hunting shows were everything you see is over 150" deer.

fe1
01-26-2016, 02:25 PM
Not in the real world.Most hunting shows are done on private or high fence land.Try t on public hunting land and see how any 150" racks are harvested.

Andrews
01-26-2016, 02:31 PM
Not in the real world.Most hunting shows are done on private or high fence land.Try t on public hunting land and see how any 150" racks are harvested.

Im sure alot more than you think that never gets talked about.

lowe175
01-27-2016, 12:15 AM
The size of fish has to do with the lake there fishing. That might have been a great day for that lake. Also deer hunting is the same way. Plus they don't show how much time it takes to get that hunting or fishing show done.

wannabe fisherman
01-27-2016, 06:14 AM

yeah like the one that got Jimmy Houston in trouble when the fence showed up in the background

genec
01-27-2016, 07:55 AM
I DON'T CARE IF IT DO NOT SHOW THEM CATCH A FISH ,I ONLY WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY FISH AND WHY THEY CHOOSE A AREA,LIKE INFORMATION NOT ENTERTAMENT,I CAN'T STAND A PROGRAM THAT THE ROD IS BENT WITH ONE FISH AFTER ANOTHER.I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE PIC WITH FISHERMEN SEARCHING AND USING MAP AND SONAR TO FIND THE FISH