Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New jigs came

Post Thanks / Like

Default New jigs came

A few weeks back I'd seen a post on here that boasted of a lite wired jig that peeked my interest. Kept an eye on it and after seeing several comment, thought I'd call. Well Curtis Hobbs answered the phone an we gummed for awhile an I could tell he wasn't tryin to hood wink me, so I placed a small sample order. I don't do PayPal, just not comfortable with it, an Curtis was patient with me an we got a sample package together for me to try out. Well guess what came in the mail today, and it wasn't a check from the Zuckerburgs. As promised, no paint on the jig eye or keeper barbs. Can't wait till the water clears up some ta get out an try them. A big thanks Curti. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  39.6 KB
    Everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer!
    Likes LNooksGilmore, kycreek LIKED above post

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sickle hooks? Any I buy in the future will all be sickle hooks.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrdux View Post
    Sickle hooks? Any I buy in the future will all be sickle hooks.
    He said they are available with the Sickle hook but I took the standard lite wire. Sounds like you really like the Sickel, you see that much difference?
    Everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer!

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, they are razor sharp and stay hooked when a fish hits. I will break a few straightening them out when hung but i think they are well worth the difference. BTW, I want RED sickle hooks.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope they work for you as good as they did for us at Talquin This weekend. Feel like Santa some times.......

Quote Originally Posted by slabseeker1 View Post
    A few weeks back I'd seen a post on here that boasted of a lite wired jig that peeked my interest. Kept an eye on it and after seeing several comment, thought I'd call. Well Curtis Hobbs answered the phone an we gummed for awhile an I could tell he wasn't tryin to hood wink me, so I placed a small sample order. I don't do PayPal, just not comfortable with it, an Curtis was patient with me an we got a sample package together for me to try out. Well guess what came in the mail today, and it wasn't a check from the Zuckerburgs. As promised, no paint on the jig eye or keeper barbs. Can't wait till the water clears up some ta get out an try them. A big thanks Curti. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  39.6 KB
    http://litewirehooks.com/
    [email protected]
    Every day you do not fish will be one day less you have to fish
    Likes slabseeker1 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I have been using Curtis hooks like everything about them, not to take away from others just like what I have got from him. Just wish he would invite me down to talquin.

Post Thanks / Like

Curtis is top notch and his jigs are too. He will make about any combo you want, just ask .

Post Thanks / Like

You will like them!