Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: It's been a while LOZ 12-15-2015

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's been a while LOZ 12-15-2015

But my long lost fishing partner Crappiejoe12 and I reunited for the first time since our Purivs trip in April. Started the day at a familiar dock and I got a 13.5 incher and 12 incher back to back. Thought we were gonna tear em up but overall it was a slower bite. We ended up with 26 which aint to shabby....and Crappiejoe12 is an excellent BSer so the entertainment value was worth the price of admission. Typical bite, jigging n' pitching in wells and vertical fishing minnows was productive. The fish were in shaded water not far below the docks. Now last week I went twice and did not report but limited out both day and night. They were not that aggressive on the blue ice slab slayer which I have used all winter...so I decided to downsize and it worked very well, today also. This little new to me jig has become an instant favorite of mine....now I have a question????? Is it pronounced Shineee as in your shin bone...Hineee as in a bottle of Hennessy? Or Shineee as in the sun is shiny...Hineee as in your rear end?
    Name:  001.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  93.4 KBName:  002.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  57.0 KBName:  003.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  28.4 KBName:  004.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  59.4 KB
    "In my father's house are many mansions..." John 14:2

Post Thanks / Like

I like to pronounce it like the sun and your rear... The Shineee Hineee has definitely become a favorite of mine after today. I think our 26 was admirable for a December day in the wind. I think Lil Baby likes catching up on the latest gossip or at least my take on it...

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Ross, that's one nice slab, and a bunch of other nice ones. Sounds like a fun day. Thanks for the pictures, can't wait to get down there.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a real pig. Congratulations.
    If we did what was most important in life there would be a shortage of Bibles.................and fishing poles

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiejoe12 View Post
    I like to pronounce it like the sun and your rear... The Shineee Hineee has definitely become a favorite of mine after today. I think our 26 was admirable for a December day in the wind. I think Lil Baby likes catching up on the latest gossip or at least my take on it...
    Nobody has the inside scoop on what's going like Crappiejoe12....every time we fish it opens my eyes to a whole new world hahahahaha!!!!
    "In my father's house are many mansions..." John 14:2

Post Thanks / Like

About all I can I add is you done did good congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on that pig and the catchin. Thanks for your great report and pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang nice slab for sure!