Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Green River Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Green River Report

Had 32 keepers at Green today, spider riggin 8 fow right on the bottom. Had a few trash fish to go along with the slabs but sure was fun to get back to CATCHING. LOLName:  WP_20151125_004.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  33.8 KB
    Cabelas, Crappie Magnet, Jenko Fishing, Cumberland Crappie , Slabanator Jigs, and Pure Crappie Tackle.
    Timscatchingcrappie.com
    Likes "D", slabseeker1 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tim, we ended up with 35 Rodney was wearing them out with the minnows but the better fish came on the jigs most the time.

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Great catch and pic. You are in.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

My first time posting on here but i also fished green yesterday and ended up with 42 keeper coming from 7 to 9 fow mostly on jigs tipped with minnows spider rigging. ran into Tim while fishing NICE GUY. whats the best way to load pictures from cell phone any help would be appreciated. happy thanksgiving to all
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-26-2015 at 09:53 AM.
    Likes slabseeker1 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 70chevy View Post
    My first time posting on here but i also fished green yesterday and ended up with 42 keeper coming from 7 to 9 fow mostly on jigs tipped with minnows spider rigging. ran into Tim while fishing NICE GUY. whats the best way to load pictures from cell phone any help would be appreciated. happy thanksgiving to all
    Tapatalk I believe.

Post Thanks / Like

THANKS for the help 2004rhino but im still lost

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

THANKS for the help 2004rhino but im still lost
    It's a free app that you can download on your phone, called "Tapatalk".

But, one must take the pictures in "Landscape" mode, or else they come across sideways (if taken in "Portrait" mode).

That's all I know about it, as I take my pictures with a digital camera and keep some on file in my computer files, and some on the free hosting site called Photobucket. From there it's just a matter of a few clicks and the pics are posted on here.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks alot for the info! fished green again today pretty slow 12 keepers in 15 fow on brush with minnows

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks alot for the info! fished green again today pretty slow 12 keepers in 15 fow on brush with minnows
    Meanwhile ....

Recent reports are showing them being caught in <10 fow by some of our members

Also ... in regards to using Tapatalk :

Recent updates to the program may make it more difficult to use to post pictures. Or at least there have been complaints about it, in that regard.

Another program app that "may" be easier to use, or so I've been told, is called "Forum Runner". And it does support the Landscape & Portrait modes for photos taken by phone.

Not all cell phones are equal in how they work or what functions/capabilities they contain. Not all cell phones have a Landscape/Portrait option, either. So one may have to take pics with the phone held horizontal (landscape) rather than vertical (portrait).

And it may even be easier to post text/pics by phone ... if you simply come to this site over the internet connection of your phone, rather than through an app. The "Insert Image" icon (picture frame) or the "Attachment" icon (paperclip) may not show up with some apps ... but, one or the other should be available if you come here over a direct internet connection.

... cp