Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Shortage of Crappie Video’s

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shortage of Crappie Video’s

Howdy Crappie.com, being starved for crappie fishing info I started a YouTube channel a couple of years ago (I stink at editing the videos, and it’s a pain in the butt) but there isn’t enough good crappie videos/info out there. I am completely ate up and love crappie fishing, and want everyone to enjoy it as much as I do. There is some seminar stuff on there and a lot of crappie catches; if you like that kind of stuff. I will try to get more technical items on there, and I answer each and every question I get through my Twitter and Facebook accounts. So, if you like seeing crappie catching videos give it a watch please……. And provide me some ideas for other videos (what kind of stuff would you fine folks like to see)?

So here is the Link to my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl0...l-MDLEptFeCdFA

Crappie fishing rules….Thanks!
    Kevin Rogers-

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's see some spider rigging and planer board trolling . There is for sure a shortage of videos/shows out there related to crappie fishing compared to other species. Thanks for all you do to support the sport Kevin and keep the camera rolling.

Post Thanks / Like

I do enjoy watching your videos. Keep them coming.