PDA

View Full Version : Crappie.com webserver keystroke problems?

clay slayer
08-20-2015, 01:48 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the webserver not being able to keep up with their keystrokes as they try and type a new thread or a response to an existing thread? It seems like my connection to the webserver drops out every few seconds for just a split second causing some missed keystrokes and spaces, etc. This hasn’t just started, it seems to come and go for the past few months. I’m actually typing this message in Microsoft Word and have to cut and paste the text into my thread.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Thanks.

KokomoTerror
08-20-2015, 01:56 PM
Yes sir, same with me! I tried at work and at home, and it happens at both places. As I'm typing this message, it's not happening. I'm a pretty quick typer - as typing goes - so I just figured that it was not able to keep up. Good to see it working well today, and also that someone else is having the same issue. No problems on this one though!

"G"
08-20-2015, 02:09 PM
Go to your settings on the site and turn on the

"G"
08-20-2015, 02:10 PM
Go to your settings in your profile and turn on the wysg editor

clay slayer
08-20-2015, 02:33 PM
WYSIWYG was already enabled. I switched to the Standard Editor and the problem cleared up. Now my keystroke speed is much faster.

Thanks for showing me that option.

"G"
08-20-2015, 02:34 PM
Ok....good deal....I had it backwards

"G"
08-20-2015, 02:36 PM
Sometimes when the server updates it will mess that up on only a few members for some reason....just a glitch I guess.