Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Out West Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Out West Report

Had every 'bite killing' weather throwed at us last week while fishing Glen & Kirwin. Caught some gooduns and some eyes. Best bite(not good) using minners 12 to 20ft drifting. Fair bite, pulling 'Bandit 300's, same areas. Name:  20150519_124939.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  72.6 KBName:  20150518_162944.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  147.8 KB <*)}}}><
    Last edited by Crappie Chatt; 05-26-2015 at 02:56 PM.
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt thanks for the report was just going to see if anyone had been fishing out at Kirwin. I've been planning a trip to Glen this weekend and thought about heading to Kirwin for one of my 3 days. I've never been on Kirwin and just noticed they re opened it to boats. Have the crappie spawned out there yet or not really started? Those fish look like they may have eggs in them yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Every female had eggs. Very few had loose eggs. Surface temperature was 66 but dropped 3°. Males making moves to the bank. 39° morning stopped that. Heard fish being caught shallow in north bank coves. Stay to the west side coming out of ramp area. Good luck! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER
    Likes Ozark88 LIKED above post