Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: We need a decision on camp tent

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default We need a decision on camp tent

Green Wing did some wheeling and dealing with the tent company and got us a sweet deal on a tent like we had before and even got sides thrown in plus they will deliver and show us how to set it up. Is this what we want to do? We also need to get a date set for them coming down to set it up. I am thinking Thursday afternoon. I may not be able to make it that day but we should have several members at camp by Thursday to watch/help with set up. I am all for this tent at this price. Lets here what everyone else thinks before we pull the trigger on it. Here is what Green Wing posted in Off Topic about it.

Got to call Big T Tents in KC today. I talked to Gary and was able to work out a deal for a 20x30 tent. Since we only had the $1500 to work with he is willing to sell us an entire used (1 to 2 year old) 20x30 tent for $1500. This will include top, all poles, stakes and YES sides!!!! It should also come with a one year warranty. They build the tents onsite. They will also bring it down and show us how to set it up for the first time. This sounds like a win for us that I hope everyone can agree on.

What does everyone think about this?

If we decide to go this was what date are we needing it and has anyone rented the site it will sit on and checked with the campground about putting it up?

jigfisherx is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General, MO Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Go for it
    God bless Charlie Brewer and Bobby Garland.
    Likes Jigging15 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Jared if your waiting for everyone to agree we may be here next year . I say do it we will live with it.
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave
    Likes Jigging15 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

What is the question, that is a good deal, DO IT DO IT DO IT!! Close the deal already. Good job guys, so wishing I was going to be there.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.
    Likes Jigging15, beagle man LIKED above post

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You're the boss.

Actually whatever you decided will be fine and if someone don't like it they are welcome to stand in the rain!!!
    Likes Jigging15, Joedog LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Bill enough with the rain talk. We are getting the tent to keep the rain away. Lets do it then. I will figure out how to get the money to Green Wing or take care of paying for it over the phone directly. How all will be there on Thursday afternoon? That seems like a good time to have it set up. Do we want it in the grassy area of A-43? Or we could even have it set up in the drive way. That would be an option if the grass has not been mowed.

Post Thanks / Like

I just looked and A-43 is taken already. Is it one of us?

Post Thanks / Like

I say lets close that deal while it is hot......

I also agree we need to contact the Campground ASAP. I am not familiar with the camp layout or I would do it. I can if given the INFO.

Post Thanks / Like

David here is the number for the Bucksaw campground. (660)477-3402. We have had a 30x40 set up across from the A-43 site in the grassy area and I believe even in the A-43 site. I don't think it will be an issue but would not hurt to find out. You may check and see if it would be better in the grass or in the drive way. Tell them it is for the crappie.com bunch. They have grown to know most of us and have really done us well. Taking them a little of our meals on Friday and Saturday in the past I'm sure has helped. If we can get Chris Wyatt to unhook his dang garden hose each time when he gets done with it we would be golden
    Likes dfar, Joedog LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Will do Jared.

Also Blackhawk Lowe's post in fishing The Cliffs Tourney said check in and weigh @ AO43 site. Is this the one you were asking about?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast