Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Request from an NC guy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Request from an NC guy

Hey Gents

Serious crappie/striper fisherman here from NC with a request. Next week, i am being sent to Deyton for work training for 5-6 weeks. Not sure what my sched and such will be, but i know i will have a day or 2 somewhere where i know i could get out and relax and de-stress some. ill need it!

Unfamiliar with the area, but if anyone nearby from the area has room on their boat please let me know! I will have no gear with me. will pay my share for bait/gas/ice ect.

thx!
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Pete,

I'm in the Cincy area (about and hour south of Dayton). Just a heads up... Most lakes up here still have ice on them. We've been above freezing all week this week, and it's starting to melt off, but I'd say it's probably going to be a while before you see much boat activity on the lakes around here. Anyway, good luck. Hope you're able to get out there and put some fish on a boat. Lord knows I wish I could right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Pete
    Hopefully by the time you get up here these lake will get a chance to settle down, everything is muddy & flooded. I have a trip planned for Ky Lake in mid April but other than that I'll be around. As time get's closer we can make some plans & I'd be glad to take you out. You going to be around weekends?

I'm east of Cincy but we can figure something out.
    You don't need any equipment with me, I've got tons of stuff.

We have tons of fish up here but just remember these northern fish don't get as big.

Post Thanks / Like

ill be in the area 7 days a week for 6 weeks. im expecting most sundays to be free overall, but as of right now, i do not know what to expect with free time and such.

I figured everything was starting to thaw up there. honestly cant say that i am looking forward to it (the trip North that is), but hopefully i can break away for 1 day especially towards the latter half of the 6 weeks.

Thanks!
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to mention, I would be happy to take you out, and like Crappiemax, I have plenty of equipment. You don't need to bring anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Pete just let us all know when you get some time once you figure things out.
    Lot's of good guys up here. I'm sure someone can find a spot for you on their boats.
    Keep us posted on your schedule.

The lakes are just starting to thaw and now everything is flooded. Got to just love these Ohio springs....