Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for Missouri folks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question for Missouri folks

Has anybody heard if the new Cabela's in St. Louis is open yet? We'll be up visiting family this weekend and I was sure hopin they'd be open.

Y'all have a Happy New Year!!!
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Crappie Stalker
    Has anybody heard if the new Cabela's in St. Louis is open yet? We'll be up visiting family this weekend and I was sure hopin they'd be open.

Y'all have a Happy New Year!!!
    they say it should open in late fall, but its not open yet from what i just read on their website
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

it's is not open yet. they are significantly behind schedule and they aren't sure when they will open. i had hoped they would be open when i go to buy my bow so i could choose between them and BPS, but i am going next weekend so they lose out.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

Originally it was scheduled for November, 2006, but the last I heard was Spring, 2007.
    Webmaster for: http://www.slabbuster.com and other fine sites.

Post Thanks / Like

i'm still excited for the "biggest BPS ever" to be built at the intersection of hwy 44 and 141! did that pique your interest jackpot? it's maybe ten minutes from you and i drive past it two times a day going and coming from work.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

Cabela's is not telling. The web site for the shopping center has Spring 2007 listed.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fryguy
    i'm still excited for the "biggest BPS ever" to be built at the intersection of hwy 44 and 141! did that pique your interest jackpot? it's maybe ten minutes from you and i drive past it two times a day going and coming from work.
    This is the first I have heard about a new BPS in the St Louis area. Nothing on BPS web page about this.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fryguy
    That would be great! That is close. I have always thought that the St. Charles BPS was pretty average considering that MO is the home state. Plus it's a royal pain in the ### to get to sometimes.

I've heard they are trying to lure Cabelas or BPS to the LOZ, also. They are developinig that quarry area by Rt. 54.
    Webmaster for: http://www.slabbuster.com and other fine sites.

Post Thanks / Like

I called Cabelas and asked when the St Louis store would open. They said "Hopefully spring of 2007" That's the best anwser I could get out of them!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot
    That would be great! That is close. I have always thought that the St. Charles BPS was pretty average considering that MO is the home state. Plus it's a royal pain in the ### to get to sometimes.

I've heard they are trying to lure Cabelas or BPS to the LOZ, also. They are developinig that quarry area by Rt. 54.
    now there goes the farm how nice for them to place a store that close:p
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast