Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Clinton Monday for a few hours

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clinton Monday for a few hours

Had a couple of hours free yesterday so hit Clinton from 1 to 4. Bite was good, caught about 50 in 3 hours, orange and chartreuse was the color of choice. Passed Chatt on the way in (black truck red lund) and talked to some nice guys on the water. I did leave my cell phone on my tailgate while I was cleaning fish and forgot it as I was leaving, thank you very much to the nice guy and his daughter who found it in the ditch and tracked me down as I was looking for it. PM I owe you lunch one day if your on here. Full report and pictures on the outdoorsman.

Kept 10 for dinner and let the rest swim.
    Name:  20150309_163250.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  132.6 KB
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I was on my way to find a lake that you couldn't catch fish. I found it. ,,,,Toronto. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking pup
    Likes ragnar LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Springhill Duckman View Post
    Had a couple of hours free yesterday so hit Clinton from 1 to 4. Bite was good, caught about 50 in 3 hours, orange and chartreuse was the color of choice. Passed Chatt on the way in (black truck red lund) and talked to some nice guys on the water. I did leave my cell phone on my tailgate while I was cleaning fish and forgot it as I was leaving, thank you very much to the nice guy and his daughter who found it in the ditch and tracked me down as I was looking for it. PM I owe you lunch one day if your on here. Full report and pictures on the outdoorsman.

Kept 10 for dinner and let the rest swim.
    Name:  20150309_163250.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  132.6 KB
    Now if that dog could point crappie from the boat that would be very good but it doesn't look like you need any help.

Post Thanks / Like

Springhill Duckman,

Nice meeting you guys today on the lake, always fun to meet new members. It was a tough bite today as the crappie were constantly moving around on me. Catch four or five and then nothing so I would speed around on the trolling motor and they would 30-40 ft away from where I fisrt marked them and then catch a few and they would move again. What a great day nice and warm and no wind. Water temp was 46-48 on main lake.

Gary

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duramax View Post
    Now if that dog could point crappie from the boat that would be very good but it doesn't look like you need any help.
    she prolly will before he gets done with her if he would keep her fishin more and huntin less