Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: X-Ray Your Baby Free!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default X-Ray Your Baby Free!!

That's right folks......absolutely free, no charge whatsover. Most of us are tired of paying the high X-Ray fees for our children. And you're not done then, the radiologist sends another bill on top of the X-Ray fee for reading the film.

Now you can skip all those fees by allowing your goofy mother to take the kid on a trip. She can run the baby through the security X-Ray at the airport without any fees. Just remind her to stand close enough to the monitor so she can do an evaluation before the kid slides on through. Airports do not supply hard copies, so be quick.

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Separ...Ray_20Machines

Merry Christmas!:D
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Reminds me of the time my friend's 2 yr old swallowed a wood screw. Almost choked to death on it but ended up swallowing it. Dr. gave her something to drink that would make it pass with no damage, but it wasn't showing up in the ol' stinky diaper for a couple days... They had one x-ray showing that screw about belly button area. So he brought her over and I ran my metal detector over her belly and sure enough, it was still in there, nice loud BEEP in her belly. Still after a week, no screw in the diaper. Went back to Dr. for another Xray, and GONE. Their babysitter didn't check the turds like she'd said she would/did. LOL
    I have a jig with a face like this!:eek:

Hardyville Hart Co, Ky,45min fromNolin, 50 min. Green 55 min. Barren 75 min Dale!
    Post Thanks / Like

I have heard of that, a baby in Nashville was born with a screw in its bellybutton,The Dr's removed it and the baby's butt fell off!:rolleyes:
    Rowdy
    Remember This Beautiful World is
    ''Only Temperary Housing''!

Rowdy

Post Thanks / Like

When I was younger, my sister's Barbie Doll suffered from repeated "beheadings" and I suffered from repeated spankings for being part of the execution. Dad didn't think it was very funny!
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkfinger
    When I was younger, my sister's Barbie Doll suffered from repeated "beheadings" and I suffered from repeated spankings for being part of the execution. Dad didn't think it was very funny!
    I read somewhere that professionals strongly agree a persons future may be headed into some bizarre dimension when Barbie beheadings are a favorite
    childhood pastime. :p
    Did you use the Playskool Guillotine or just an ol-fashion rusty hatchet?
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy
    I have heard of that, a baby in Nashville was born with a screw in its bellybutton,The Dr's removed it and the baby's butt fell off!:rolleyes:
    Rowdy
    :D :D :D :D :D
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja